Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm getting all geared up for New Years Eve! I can not wait for 2010 to start! 2009 has been a very eventful year for me: I graduated from college: magna cum laude (which I am very proud of), started my first real job, moved into my first "home" of my own, and got engaged! I can not wait to see what 2010 will bring!

This was New Year's Eve last year. Nate and I usually go upta camp. Yes, that how you say it and spell it: upta. This is his cousin Nick's girlfriend Conner, his cousin Marsha, and myself getting ready to ring in the new year!


But, this year....we are heading down to Mass. to visit our very good friends Rob and Dianne. This is them at their wedding. Their wedding was so much fun! The entire bridal party went out back and switched clothes, so all the girls came out in tuxes and somehow the men managed to get in their dresses. It was really hilarious. And afterward, they had an after party in their back yard with a full bar and soooo much food. Nate and I were so sick the next day, not from drinking, but from eating our weight in beef! ha ha

My only concern is that this one is coming with, and Rob and Dianne have a cat, named Max.Here's a little Christmas story about Harley and Cats: This Christmas morning, while we were at Nate's parent's house, all of us sitting around the Christmas tree opening gifts, Harley realized the cat was under the tree.

Did she politetly say "oh Hello kitty, how are you this fine morning?". ha ha...no. Harely, being Harley, barrels under the tree at lightning speed. Crashs trough all the presents. Nearly knocks the 12 ft tree over (no joke, they have a 12 ft tree) and gets completely tangled in the lights and tinsel. It was like something out of a movie.

So needless to say, I'm a little nervous about the Harley/Max situation, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment