Friday, January 22, 2010

Shop 'till ya Drop

Kelly from Kelly's Korner is doing a "Show us Your Life", I've never participated before, but love this topic, it's where do you shop?
Well, being from the arctic tundra...aka..Maine, there aren't a lot of options. Physical stores I can get to are pretty much Wal*Mart and T.J. Maxx, which I do alright with if I don't go in expecting anything...

What I really love is Forever 21. http://www.forever21.com I shop online because a. I hate trying clothes on in the store, they never feel right, and b. Lord have mercy on you if you go in that store! There is no organization whatsoever! But I do love to shop online from the comfort of my couch :)

I also really love the site shop it to me, it finds all the sales at all your favorite stores! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle.
    Hi there! I completely agree with you on the organization of Forever 21...I usually pass right by it at the mall. But great advice to check it out online!
    Blessings!
    Lena Medina

    ReplyDelete