Monday, February 8, 2010

Drama all around

So, my latest news is that I am the new Drama Society Director at St. Dom's! I am so super excited. I went out a bought a bunch of stuff to decorate my bulletin board with, and we are having auditions this Friday! I am so pumped! We are doing Little Shop of Horrors, one of my very favorite plays. I knew I couldn't come through the gate with anything too "churchy" or "cute-sie", because the kids hate that stuff, but I think I did pretty well with a black comedy :)


In other news, I never dreamed just how stressful planning a wedding is going to be. I've had some trouble working with some of the people from my reception site, and I just about lost it. I'm not the kind of person who gets overly upset. I can be over charged a dollar, and I would never point it out. What's the point? It's a waste of time. But for some reason, if you mess with my wedding, I will mess you up! ha ha I think it's because all your life you have this pressure that your wedding day is supposed to be the best day of your life, so there is so much stress trying to make it perfect, even though I know in my head it will never be perfect. So let's just hope I don't turn into a total Bride-zilla! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment