Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ABC's of Me

I found this on another blog and thought it was really cute:
ABC's of me

a-Age-23..oh boy!
b-Bed size-King all the way baby
c-Chore You hate-Laundry!! Or just the folding of it :(
d-Dogs Name- Harley Girl
e-Essential to start your day-Coffee, what else?
f-Favorite color-Pink but favorite to wear is Purple
g-Gold or Silver-Gold
h-height-5'8
i-Instruments you play-piano for a bit in grade school, because I have long fingers and everyone told me I should, but I was no good :(
j-Job Title-Executive Assistant
k-Kids-None yet
l-Living arrangements-in our little fixer upper ranch with Nate and Harley Girl :)
m-Moms name-Mary Kathryn, but don't call her Mary, she goes by Kate
n-Nicknames-Dan, Dani
o-Overnight hospital stay other than your own Birth-never..knock on wood
p-Pet Peeve- Bratty Children
q-Quote from a movie-"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite"

r-Right or Left handed-Right
s-Siblings- Jake and Michelle and soon to be Kristen & Matt!
t-Time you wake up-7-7:30
u-Underwear-...yes
v-Vegetable you dislike-I LOVE vegetables!!
w-ways your run late-getting ready, being lazy
x-xrays-my spine, for scoliosis, by back looks like a "c"
y-Yummy food you make-ummm everything!..psh please!
z-zoo animals- penguins



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, found your blog through Kelly's Korner! I love it! Wanted to say "hey!" ...hope you're having a great week! xoe

    ReplyDelete