Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Paddy's Day Fun

First off: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ok, I know it's Wednesday, but I just have to share a little about my weekend. I had an awesome girl's night with my former coworkers from St. Mary's. I really miss working with them and seeing their beautiful faces everyday, so I cherish our "catch up" time. Saturday I cleaned like a madwoman all day long (my house is now a pig's stye once again, but oh well) and went to a bon fire with Nate's family that night. Then Sunday I had rehearsal then I came home and made a big St. Patrick's day Dinner for our friends Kate, Chris, Chrissy and little Grace. I made corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots and bought mint ice cream for desert because it's green and I was lazy.
Having company really tires Harley out. She gets so excited! She's such a people (person) dog. And Grace just L-O-V-E-S Harley! How cute is this!!


*Note: please don't judge my ratty old couch, I'm poor.

Grace was just snuggling her right up! I love that my dog is patient and loving. She's a big lug, and I'm always worried she hurt someone, never intentionally but because she doesn't realize how big and strong she is.

But when I see this, it just melts my heart!! She loves Grace, and don't let her cool "I don't care" attidue in this picture fool you, as soon as she leaves she runs around looking for her and then mopes...like a little baby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment