Friday, August 20, 2010

Ham and Jam and Spamalot!

So, for Kate's 23rd birthday I took her to see Maine State Music Theatre's production of Monty Python's Spamalot! It's the musical version of Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail. Holy Hilarious is what it is. I love this show so much. It just fits our humor. We laughed and laughed. So much so that during a scene of intense laughter Kate proclaimed "I'm laughing so hard I think I'm gonna puke!" and the people in front of us turned around and said "please don't puke..." totally meek and serious, which just made us laugh even harder.



Before the show we had dinner and drinks of the deck of the Seadog. It was so yummy!



Me and the best :)



We just had so much fun and it was really nice to just spend an evening relaxing and having fun. Lord know I don't do that nearly as much as I should. And really, these are the moments in life that make it worth living. All in all, a totally awesome and really fun evening. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend of more of the same!! yay!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DFHkhdj3mx0/TAZqP9xCgQI/AAAAAAAAASE/o5D0dFhyZLU/s1600/Tag+copy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment