Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to Reality...

 Is this real life?

Life has been a little crazy lately, to say the least.  I'm always saying that aren't I? Life's so crazy, blah, blah, blah.  But no really, for real this time.  The first big-un I suppose would be the fact that I am now Mrs. Eaton. :) It hasn't totally sunk it yet.  I say "my husband" easily enough, but have botched my name every time I'm asked since then.  "My name's Danielle Sicotte. I mean, uh, Eaton!" I sound like a crazy person, haha!


I realise I haven't written much about the wedding here, and that's because I started a separate blog just for the wedding.  Please visit it and read much more about all the little details.  The next big thing that's happened for me, is that I have accepted a full time position with Lewiston Auburn Magazine.  It's bittersweet.  I've come to love working at Encompass Marketing, my co-workers and bosses are awesome and I love the work we do, but at the end of the day you have to do what's best for you and your family.  Nate will be 26 in December and kicked off his parent's health insurance.  We've looked into getting insurance for him, independently through his business, but it was out of this world expensive.  Being a carpenter, he's not in the line of work where he can go without health insurance, so a full time job offer with benefits was like manna from heaven.  Plus I'm really excited about getting more involved with the magazine.  I think it will be a perfect outlet for my creativity (and OCD) and be a lot of fun. 


I'm not sure what this photo has to do with anything, but it's what came up when I searched for "desk" and I really liked it.  Why was I searching for pictures of desks? Because I'm obsessed with organization and it makes me happy. I thought we've been over this already...

No comments:

Post a Comment