Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Honeymoon Phase

I am still so much in the Honeymoon Stage...


It might not really seem like it from the outside.  We've entrenched ourselves back into reality.  Committed ourselves to work.  Come home late to crock pot dinners. End up soaked in dish water, cleaning solutions and sweaty from trips up and down the stairs with laundry, only to crash into bed at night and do the same the next day.


Our 1/2 hour TV show at night is the closest resemblance to a "date" most days.  But still...


...I am so in love with this man. I know he's my husband. I know I am officially Danielle Eaton now.  I know we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.  I know we are going to build and family, and a home, and a life together, but it doesn't feel surreal.  It feels so normal.  It just feels right.

Still beaming,





No comments:

Post a Comment