Thursday, November 10, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

Oh hello! I didn't see you there.

Long time, no blog, eh?  I've been super busy over the past few months.  Between winding down from the wedding craziness, starting my full time job with Lewiston Auburn Magazine and keeping up with my personal life, it's just been super nuts.  I started with L/A Mag in what I believe is the busy season.  Between Chamber events, late summer and fall special events such as the Dempsey Challenge and everything we've got going on it's been really, really busy which is really, really great. 


On a different note, I get to go visit my Godson tonight! yay! I am so excited, I can't even tell you.  I need to hold him in my arms, and tell him how much I love him.  I was able to be there for my best friend through a long and difficult labor, and be present at his birth on December 1, 2011.  It was such an incredible experience and one I will never forget.  He was born early, which made for a very scary but incredibly joyful day.  He's been nicknamed "rockstar" for his rapid growth and stamina.  He came home last Sunday and I'm so excited to see him again. 



Besides that, gotta finish up my Christmas shopping, cooking, crafting and baking! Back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment